This course is designed to help managers/leaders communicate effectively in their everyday tasks with a focus on employment communication, intended to help them think strategically about communication and aid them in improving their writing, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills as a future business leader. This course also introduces the key strategies and tactics needed to execute effective written and oral communications with employees, supervisors, customers & stakeholders.
Course duration : 02 Days
Benefit of this training
- Analyze situations using a variety of communication theories and models to determine how to make improvements in the situations.
- Equip people with the audience insights and communication skills they need to become valued and successful network participants.
- Determine the most effective match of messages to the unique circumstances in particular situations.
- Learn interpersonal communication, group dynamics, conflict resolution and
- Negotiation to go a long way toward making meetings more effective.
- Evaluate personal communication, verbal and non-verbal, formal and informal, to identify specific areas for improvement.
- Design organizational communication that effectively uses presentations, reports, and mass communication.
- Evaluate ethical issues in all forms of communication within organizations
- Top level managers
- Mid-level officials of Human resource department
- Senior Executive
- Challenges of effective business communications
- Effective leadership communication
- Writing effective business communications
- Writing effective reports
- Developing impactful business cases
- Prepare and deliver winning business presentations
- Etiquette of virtual communication
- Empathy and emotional intelligence in verbal communication
- The intricacies of the role of non-verbal cues in everyday communication